We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What We're Looking For
As an account manager You will be responsible for managing Citrix business with company’s most strategic & important named accounts in the South India.
Typically manages a mix of up to 75 enterprise and corporate accounts across all vertical segments of markets. The role also involves orchestrating Citrix GTM in the region by actively partnering with extended teams in Citrix namely channels, marketing, pre-sales, etc. The role could be based in Bengaluru or Hyderabad and the focus accounts are across Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana markets.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Establish relationships and engage at executive levels within assigned accounts to identify and sell Citrix products and services direct to the company’s most strategic, complex named accounts. Strong customer interaction at the Sr. Management level with support on forming a relationship with C level contacts within these accounts.
- Provides professional leadership, coordination and direction to the team virtual teams.
- Build up strategic contacts at CIO, managing director and executive level
- Carry a revenue quota to meet or exceed sales targets and demonstrate continuous progress towards achieving account strategies.
- Draw up and implement analysis of key accounts, using Citrix methodology
- Identify, develop, execute, and maintain account strategies to drive adoption of Citrix product and services revenue within assigned enterprise accounts and their subsidiaries and affiliates. Accounts are key, strategic and may have complex requirements.
- Establish and lead teams of internal and external resources to identify, pursue, and close specific opportunities consistent with account strategies.
- Establish and maintain close relationships with inside sales, systems engineers, consultants, and sales specialists to access to and leverage from appropriate internal resources.
- Establish and maintain relationships with resellers, system integrators, and any other external partner to develop and achieve account strategies and opportunity plans.
- Understand and navigate account procurement practices to successfully negotiate profitable licensing contracts.
- Drive prompt resolution of customer issues and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction with Citrix products and services.
- Serve as the primary client contact for non-technical or support issues requiring escalation.
- Provide regular and efficient updates on assigned accounts to sales management.
- Ensure accurate and timely forecasts in CRM.
- Should have a strong Hunting Experience
Qualifications (knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 10+ years of sales experience, with at least 5 years selling software/hardware to large enterprise accounts and strong history of quota achievement.
- Viewed as an expert in application software or networking sales in the company and/or industry.
- Track record of meeting or exceeding enterprise sales quotas.
- Proven track record in closing complex enterprise sales.
- Experience working with external partners to develop and close business within enterprise accounts.
- Experience in negotiating complex licensing agreements.
- Network of enterprise “reference contacts” with whom one has built a trust relationship and with whom one can gain an audience to present Citrix solutions and identify opportunities.
- Experience in a minimum of 1 to 2 of the following areas of expertise: (i) application and core technology (database, operating systems, application platforms, hardware, networking); (ii) Internet solution selling (service, hardware, software); and/or (iii) networking, security and/or WAN optimization.
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, And Experience)
- Demonstrated track record of establishing strategic executive level relationships to position and sell software and services to listed companies.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain executive level relationships with both business and IT customers.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal marketing, technology, implementation, and product development teams.
- Strong consultative selling ability – critical questioning, listening, analytical, negotiation, communication, and presentation.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and articulate compelling qualitative and quantitative business cases for IT solutions.
- Proven ability to manage long, complex sales cycles from beginning to end and ability to close large complex deals with enterprise accounts.
- Demonstrated knowledge of strategic/large account sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, develop business cases, and negotiate and close deals.
- High energy, motivated self-starter attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present to both technical and executive audiences in the local language and in English.
Physical Demands / Work Environment
Ability to travel as appropriate in order to manage and close opportunities within assigned accounts and their subsidiaries and affiliates.
Work with minimal supervision.
Person must be flexible and able to deal with fast and rapid change.
What You’re Looking For
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re in sales, we’ll help you make your numbers and a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Enterprise Relationship Manager
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.