- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- Flexibility working hours and days
- Integration in a small, professional team that manages five global core financial reporting applications and processes for the Credit Suisse Group Finance
A Challenging Role Focused On
- Monthly configuration – maintenance of application reporting parameters
- Production support – being a key contact and resolving application incidents
- User training – conducting application knowledge training and maintenance of user training documents
- Involvement in related projects and initiatives – requirement validation, testing, etc
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- A University degree e.g. in Business Administration, Accounting Information System or Engineering with minimum 1 year of proven work experiences.
- Phenomenal analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills as well as good organizational and communication skills.
- Experience in or have a good understanding of financial accounting / reporting / consolidation OR related system knowledge.
- Experience in analysis, definition and documentation of business needs and system requirements.
- Flexible and great teammate with customer orientation
- Results-oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards.