UST Global is a leading provider of platforms, digital innovation, artificial Intelligence and end to end IT services and solutions for Global 1000 companies. We are transforming corporations through deep domain expertise, knowledge based ML platforms, as well as profound anthropological efforts to un derstand the end customer and design products and interactions that create delight. We are deeply committed to developing a comprehensive understanding of our clients problems and to develop platforms to address them.
The Solutions Delivery Group of Technology and Services consists of a global team of highly talented and vibrant people. This group strategize, develop and execute to all Enterprise Solution activities locally and globally. Individuals and teams in this group serve as advisors to the customer on busi ness information integration. They work closely with enterprise customers of UST in pursuing emerging opportunities to accelerate their growth and transformation.
We are looking for Agile Coaches. Please see the below JD.
- Uphold and reinforce Clients Operating Model principles, terminology and best practices
- Enable the organizations new way of working through hands on coaching of Pilot teams, including technology and business participants at all levels of the organization
- Engage with Agile teams and coach them through a journey of Agile adoption over 13 months. Take immature Agile teams and teach the skills and practices to develop self sufficiency and ma turity.
- Hands on coaching and teaching for new teams including how to perform key Agile ceremonies such as planning sessions and daily stand ups and how to effectively utilize Agile artefacts such as product backlogs o Lead agile teams through product framing and discovery, including defining business KPIs, product vision, user story mapping, and other framing activities
- Identify and raise challenges and obstacles, and work collaboratively with the Center of Excellence and coaches to resolve them
- Enable teams to realize their mission and deliver on their KPIs o Anticipate and resolve or esca late potential blockers, e.g., resource constraints or skill gaps, that prevent the team from doing its best work o Ensure that teams are interacting with dependent stakeholders effectively
- Assess and enhance the maturity of teams. Observe and engage with individual team members to identify opportunities to improve Agile performance o Perform maturity assessments to base line team performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Providing ongoing training and resources to equip team members with practices to enhance their Agile maturity
- Embed a culture of continuous improvement within each team - Establish self sufficient coaching expertise
- Providing mentoring and training of Client s Agile Coaches
- Participate in the Agile Coach community groups to share best practices and ways of working o Collaborate with the Agile COE to recommend, test, and establish practices and principles for Agile at scale 3
- Provide continuous feedback on the Client s operating model and practices from both prior expe rience and observations from ongoing implementation and coaching Coach experience
- Experience in coaching Agile teams through the adoption of agile practices in multiple prior en gagements
- Experience in one or more large scale Agile transformation programs within multi national finance organizations
- Deep background in coaching and developing people and teams, influencing behavior change and establishing sustainability through cultural change
- Experience coaching agile teams across business and technology, aligning teams with business KPI to drive value Coach characteristics
- Are strong change agents and can influence mind set and behaviors, including those of senior leaders
- Love coaching and supporting people to adjust to and embrace changes to their ways of working
- Are passionate about Agile principles and are excited to embed them across the organization
- Apply innovative and creative thinking in order to solve problems and get things done
- Are intellectually curious and love learning new skills and capabilities, e.g., Agile principles
- Are courageous and will be comfortable challenging, advising, and coaching Product Owners, Pilot Leads and Senior Leadership