August 28, 2020
TCS has been a great pioneer in feeding the fire of young Techies like you. We are a global leader in the technology arena and there's nothing that can stop us from growing together.
Experience Range:5 to 10 yrs
What we are looking for:
• Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
• Present information using data visualization techniques
• Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
• Experience in Agile way of working with end to end SDLC support
• Prepare necessary documentation like design document, release notes, deployment guides etc…
• Proven track record in problem solving and process improvement.
• Excellent communication & Soft skills
• Certification would be added advantage
15 years of full-time education
Minimum percentile of 50% in 10th, 12th, UG & PG (if applicable)
Register yourself @ TCS Careers: https://ibegin.tcs.com/iBegin/jobs/160583J
We encourage you to register at www.tcs.com/careers for exploring an exciting career with TCS. At the time of your application to TCS, the personal data contained in your application and resume will be collected by TCS and processed for the purpose of TCS's recruitment related activities.
Your personal data will be retained by TCS for as long as TCS determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment as per our retention policy. You have the right to request TCS for temporary/permanent exclusion of your candidature from any recruitment related communication. For any such request you may write to careers.tcs.com.
Offered Pay AmountPay Amount : Rs.
number of openings :1
Qualification :Proven track record in problem solving and process improvement. Excellent communication & Soft skills