Analyst –Global Controls- Deloitte Support Services India Pvt Ltd
Do you love a challenge? We at Financial Services world-class Finance services to Deloitte’s member firms using the latest generation SAP technology. Through a common Finance infrastructure and system platform (SAP's S/4 SWIFT), the team enables Deloitte member firms to share leading practices across the network.
Work you’ll do
The Analyst will work on the development and maintenance of the Financial Services managed controls. Actively participate in decision making with team leaders and seek to understand the broader impact of those decisions. Generate innovative ideas and challenge the status quo. A good understanding of security and controls, and a background in GRC, is preferred. This role will work on the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning, maintenance, and test execution for new and existing Member Firms.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Partner with the member firms in maintaining strong internal controls and understanding changes and emerging risks impacting the Financial Services team
- Participate in the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning, maintenance, and test execution for new and existing Member Firms
- Participate in the program for Financial Services to audit and report member firm requirements for Confidentiality and Privacy Information (CI/PI)
- Perform operating effectiveness testing for all in-scope processes and controls
- Assist the Process Owners with evaluating control deficiencies including root cause and severity assessments
- Coordinate and implement new or improved standardized processes
- Assist in the documenting and monitoring of internal controls, process improvements, and educating various stakeholders
- Ensure deliverables meet the work plan for quality and timeliness
- Identify and resolve internal customer problems, issues or concerns.
- Must conduct analysis of daily problems for trends and take steps to avoid recurrence.
- Provide business process production support.
The Financial Control team supporting Deloitte Global offices plans and executes management’s assessment of internal controls related to Financial Services supporting the Member Firms. The group is the second line of defense and serves an important monitoring function. This team also leads the Financial Services business for the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning, maintenance, and test execution for new and existing Member Firms. In addition, they also work with the Technology Services security team on global security overview.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Computer Science or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Financial Analysis and Reporting.
- Demonstrated experience with internal controls, risk assessments, business process and internal IT control testing or operational auditing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal, written and presentation) skills
- General knowledge of SAP functionality and SAP Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) preferred
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written
- Advance skills in Microsoft Office - MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint tools preferred
- Good written and verbal communications and organizational skills
- Attention to detail, required
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication, technical and remote collaboration skills are a must
- Self-motivated and strong team player
- Location – Hyderabad, India
- Normal Business hours – 11 AM to 8 PM (IST)
- How You Will Grow
At Deloitte, we have invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want allourpeopletodevelopintheirownway,playingtotheirownstrengthsastheyhonetheirleadershipskills.And,asa part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. Notwopeoplelearninexactlythesameway.So,weprovidearangeofresources,includingliveclassrooms,team-based learning, and eLearning. Deloitte University (DU): The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learningcenterintheHyderabadoffice,isanextensionoftheDUinWestlake,Texas,andrepresentsatangiblesymbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center inIndia .
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Ourpositiveandsupportivecultureencouragesourpeopletodotheirbestworkeveryday.Wecelebrateindividualsby recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered,confident,andaware.Weofferwell-beingprogramsandarecontinuouslylookingfornewwaystomaintaina culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life atDeloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
Disclaimer: Please note that this description is subject to change basis business/engagement requirements and at the discretion of the management.
\“Deloitte\” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
Instead, Services Are Primarily Provided By The Subsidiaries Of Deloitte LLP, Including
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients.
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Deloitte Tax LLP