Roles and Responsibilities
- Android native development.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and different screen sizes.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles and coding standards, Unit Testing.
- Experience with Restful APIs, JSON, offline storage, threading and performance tuning.
- React Native
- Experience with Git, Retrofit, JetPack, RxJAVA 2, Kotlin, basic knowledge of NDK.
- Experience with development in Kotlin and Google Activity Tracker applications is a plus.
- Knowledge of Database like SQL Lite, Realm, Room, etc.
- Conversant with JSON API (i.e. RESTful APIs).
- Should have experience in writing Android Studio Test Cases.
- Experience with SaaS platforms for mobile development like Analytics, Push Notifications, Cloud Storage, Ad Networks, etc.
- Hands-on experience with Android's debugging, unit testing, memory and performance optimization tools.
Desired Candidate Profile
B.Tech / MCA
Perks and Benefits
If performance is excellent then will give incentives as well as some FREE gift.
Role - Software Developer
Industry Type - IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area - IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type - Full Time, Permanent
Role Category - Programming & Design
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
PG :MCA in Any Specialization