- Candidate should be able to work on assignments with the least guidance
- Candidate required to build and integrate android libraries and modules
- Candidate required to design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Android/Java code. Responsible for robust and efficient implementation
- Must ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application, identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Design and develop high-quality code.
- Suggest technical solutions for short and long term
- Participate and lead software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Collaborate with team members and across groups to prepare technical specifications.
- Test, debug, analyze and fix application problems/issues.
- Work closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion.
- Participate in code reviews in accordance with program specifications and coding standards, practices and conventions, new designs, changes and enhancements.
- Mentor less-skilled employees
- Interact with stakeholders (internal and external) to support product releases and/or resolve program problems.
- Research and remain informed of new technology and development tools.
Required candidate profile.
- Strong technical expertise on the Android device platform, exposure to custom UI development.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, NDK, Android Studio, Gradle, Lint and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Strong knowledge of JAVA and OOPS concept
- Good knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Must be familiar with Performance Profiling Tools available in android.
- Must be aware of Junit and other unit testing concepts.
- Must have good knowledge of - Github/Bitbucket
- Candidate should have Good Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Candidate should have very Good Logical and Analytical Skills
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Ability to understand business and technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knowledge of Kotlin will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Flutter or React-native will be an advantage.
Role - Software Developer
Industry Type - IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area - IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type - Full Time, Permanent
Role Category - Programming & Design
UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG :Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate :Any Doctorate in Any Specialization