- Do you have a passion for finding innovative ways to leverage technology to solve business problems?
- Are you ready for a critical role working with a team of talented and enthusiastic business and technology professionals?
- Are you ready to work for a successful, growing and proven company where ownership, accountability and performance are rewarded?
If so, nice to meet you. We are looking for an experienced and innovative Assoc Product manager, reporting directly to the head of our Enterprise Solutions Business Analysis and Program Management team. If you are up for the challenge, keep reading!
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for working with business partners to identify the business requirements that will drive technology solutions that help solve business problems
- Work with business partners to capture As Is state and define To Be state that will deliver business objectives. Translate the To Be state into business epics
- Perform research and analysis to define feature and functional requirements and translate to detailed user stories
- Create/revise analysis artifacts and deliverables for user stories including process maps, business rules, user flows, and acceptance tests
- Build a well-groomed backlog and participate in Kanban/Scrum planning
- B.S. or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar
- MBA welcomed but not required
- 5+ years in business analysis; 3+ years as product owner in an agile (SCRUM) development process
- Experience with BPM and RPA technologies is a plus
- Relevant industry experience
- Strong strategic, analytical and critical thinking skills; ability to break down complex problems and formulate plans
- Proven ability to collaborate broadly with flexible, positive attitude and ability to get results
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate to the senior executive level
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top rupee
- Comprehensive insurance plans like Medical, Personal Accident Benefit and Life Insurance
- Wellness Programs (examples include eye examination, diabetes checkup camp, hemoglobin check and health talks)
- 10 paid holidays, plus 26 paid days off per year
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family cricket/football games, annual company celebrations and happy hours) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.