Barclay Street Ventures is New York/New Jersey based rapidly growing Venture Capital and Private Equity firm. We are early stage technology investor and primarily focusing on investing in three core areas – AI, FinTech and Marketplaces. As we are building growth momentum and adding new companies to our portfolio, we are seeking to add Junior/Mid-Level Digital Marketing Associate.
This position manages the day-to-day execution of digital marketing initiatives associated with our portfolio companies. The ideal candidate is fluent in communication and has true passion for digital marketing. In addition, person must be able to quickly identify promotional opportunities and translating them across various digital channels. This role will directly report to VP of Growth or Senior Associate
- Create, develop and manage content for company’s portfolio and managing its online presence
- Collaborate with our portfolio companies (primarily located within United States, Canada, Israel and Singapore) and work with a cross-departmental team, maintain and develop the necessary contents
- Manage and monitor engaging digital contents, blogs, PR, Social Media channels and other forms of digital contents
- Analyze and reports on results of interactive marketing initiatives; makes recommendations on tactical direction
- Be able to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Participate in group sessions and discuss how insights translate into actionable brand awareness and recommendations
- If needed and required, manage online events and tasks associated with it
- Track and report on all social media metrics and communicate with management team in timely manner
- Degree in Marketing is preferred or related business field.
- Hands on experience using Social Media and Digital Tools for brand awareness
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Team player with the ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Basic Adobe Photoshop, photo-taking and video-creating skills is a plus.
Pay: Excellent Pay (Above Market Rate) + Bonus