Mind Piper is an impact-first mental health organization working towards increasing access to person-centered care to people for their mental & emotional well-being.
We support individuals and at-risk communities across the socioeconomic spectrum by providing inclusive therapeutic interventions. We follow a design thinking and an evidence-based approach which accounts for the language, culture, and context of our end-users.
We are looking for a creative, vibrant, self-driven, and detail-oriented individual who can work in a dynamic and inclusive space. The job role revolves around designing and implementing marketing strategies, collaboration with prospective partners & clients, and hustle for engagement and participation of citizens which builds awareness of mental health and our services nationwide and positions Mind Piper as an authentic, inclusive, and credible voice in the mental health sector.
The Work Responsibilities Will Involve
- Marketing & Business Development: You will help us refine and execute our outreach and marketing strategy with a view to increasing our impact. Identifying and cultivating relationships with mental health professionals which results in a steady flow of insightful and thought-provoking news, features, and content across Mind Piper’s digital ecosystem - website, social media, blog, newsletter.
- Partner Acquisition: Build strategic partnerships with institutions, thought leaders, journalists, and industry partners to build both long term brand presence as well as short term sales funnel.
- Designing Collaterals: Write engaging and relevant copy for marketing collateral, including flyers, banners, and resource guides for outdoor and e-marketing including social media platforms to support the success of marketing plans.
- Business Operations & Customer Service: Support all business operations and customer service-related activities including responding to clients- individuals and institutions and maintaining high campaign standards throughout the outreach platforms and channels.
- Mental Health Advocacy & Outreach: You will help raise awareness and understanding of mental health by facilitating open-houses, townhalls, digital outreach events, supervise & mentor volunteers. You will represent and promote Mind Piper at forums and within the communities that we serve.
- Acquiring and maintaining a detailed knowledge of the organization’s policies, principles, and strategies and to keep up to date with relevant developments in the sector.
Our Offer For You
- Annual Compensation: Upto ₹4.25 L + Performance-based bonus and equity options
- Opportunities to experiment and co-create solutions for societal good in a startup and synergetic ecosystem
- Opportunity to work on complex challenges with a multidisciplinary team having backgrounds in psychology, psychiatry, social work, and technology
- Graduate/Postgraduate degree in any discipline, preferably Marketing / Journalism / allied fields with 2+ years of relevant experience in marketing, communications, business development, and/or sales with demonstrated ability in devising and delivering effective multi-platform marketing & communications campaigns- online and off-line; preferably in an entrepreneurial setup
- Entrepreneurial mindset: This role is multi-faceted and requires a team member who can adapt and dynamically respond to needs as they arise. You enjoy taking on challenges and persisting to find creative solutions, and you are constantly reflecting and improving.
- Storyteller: You can weave a captivating story, and tell an impact story in a compelling and authentic way. You can do this both in front of a group and through a carefully crafted written story.
- Evangelist: You understand the mental health sector and are sensitive to the nature of promoting therapeutic services. You enjoy influencing and convincing anyone to come along with you on your journey. You convey such a passion when you speak that when you’re done, people will ask if you founded Mind Piper!
- Effective Relationship Builder: You’ve never met a person you can’t see the good in, and you are able to build instant trust and credibility. You’re as comfortable interacting with a room full of young professionals as you are with the director of an international foundation.
- Knowledge of customer conversion through the website and digital media marketing experience with adeptness at using digital marketing tools
- Knowledge of various digital communications channels and ability to develop targeted communication materials in English and Hindi
- Ability to manage a complex workload and work to tight deadlines with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work adeptly both individually and the skill to assemble the team and engage stakeholders from start to finish
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
We’re searching for a teammate who will help realize our mission. We are an ego-free and collaborative team that likes to bring about systemic change while having fun.
Our organizational culture: a blend of social enterprise and prototyping laboratory- gives our teammates a unique opportunity to create a more equitable, efficient, and effective mental healthcare sector and a more compassionate world.
We work, we err, we iterate, we succeed, we fail, and we love what we do.