Azure Senior Consultant/Architect
- Designs Cloud environments with a focus on Microsoft Azure. Responsible for the design of production, staging, QA and development Cloud Infrastructure running in 24x7 environments.
- Delivers customer Cloud strategies, aligned with business and security objectives.
- Provides hands-on Azure implementation and peer review of IAM, Infrastructure as Code, Azure AD, Windows AD, MFA.
- Developing SOWs, Effort Estimates, High-Level Designs and Low-Level Designs, implementation / upgrade / migration approach documents, technical presentations in-line with business requirements.
- Engaging with customer through workshops, gathering requirement and advising solutions.
- Translating customer requirements into efficient solution - Azure cloud tenancy design (subscription model, Virtual Networks, subnets, NSGs, DR).
- Planning and designing Microsoft Azure data centers, primarily hosting IaaS services, and forming a hybrid cloud ecosystem.
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using ARM Templates.
- Azure PowerShell to extract reports and automate tasks.
- Led and oversaw the following activities: o Setup of Microsoft Azure Site Recovery (ASR) tool for application migration and for A2A DR scenario
- Cultivates innovation allowing for process improvements across the program.
- Provides mentoring to aide in the development and growth of team members.
- Extensive Azure based Cloud Architecture experience leveraging the multidisciplinary skills of information security, automation, Azure infrastructure and DevOps in Azure environment.
- Thorough understanding of Azure infrastructure and services including but not limited to VNET, Storage, IAM, ARM Templates, etc.
- Strong abilities with designing and implementing IAM policies.
- Architecting secure solutions aligned with Azure security principles involving App Gateway, DDoS, NVA, Micro-segmentation using NSGs and ASGs, and Azure Security Center.
- Strong development/automation skills. Must be comfortable in writing Terraform /Ansible code
- Solid understanding of Agile and DevOps frameworks and Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Knowledge of the Risk Management Framework, and industry best practices related to cloud security.
- Act as a driver for integrating new technologies, methodologies, to facilitate agility and flexibility while improving capability.
- Be able to write technical feasibility assessments for cloud components and/or solutions.
- Be able to develop and execute on proof of concept solutions for leadership and client buy-in.
- Strong hands-on experience architecting and implementing secure solutions in Azure.
- Ability to self-start and successfully contribute in an environment while working seamlessly in a distributed team via collaboration tools.
- Comfortable talking about technical things with businesspeople and business things with technical people. Able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences.
- Ability to craft a compelling message and tailor it for a given audience. Ability to mix deep technical expertise with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable and useful.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to effectively lead and influence interactions with both business and technical teams.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to apply an organization's goals and objectives to develop and maintain architecture.
- Embrace and focus on emerging technology and evangelize to the rest of the team.
- 10 + years of experience in a technical position working for enterprise customers
- Bachelors or better in Computer Science.
- Azure Industry Certifications Associates or better
- Proven expertise on architecture patterns and continuous improvement
- Customer facing skills to represent Azure well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
- Integration of Azure cloud services with on-premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.
Role - Technical Architect
Industry Type - IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area - IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type - Full Time, Permanent
Role Category - Programming & Design
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization