Get to know our company
· RedDoorz was founded in July 2015 and is the fastest growing budget hotel chain in South
East Asia with more than 3M users across Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam and the Philippines.
· Our vision is to create an ecosystem for travellers, to help them discover branded budget stays with a promise of high-quality services.
· RedDoorz helps hoteliers and guest house owners to showcase their property over a responsive platform, allowing them to reach out to larger audiences, increase their distribution, earn a brand name and streamline operations.
· Thorough Quality Check Points by RedDoorz ensure that the guests are served with a consistent experience, each time during their stay at any of the partner property.
· The stay experience drives a continuous demand of business and helps a non-branded guest house or a hotel to emerge as a brand to infuse trust and to strengthen a strong base of loyal customers.
· By using technology, Reddoorz brings great efficiency in the ecosystem and creates value for both customers and partners.
- 6+ years of experience with Data Warehousing and Big Data technologies.
- Over 3 years of experience in designing scalable and secure pipelines for data needs.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Good experience in NiFi, API and Redshift is must.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift is must.
- Experience in a development language Scala/Python or similar is preferred.
- Good Experience in Spark/Storm/Scala.
- Experience in Amazon Kinesis or similar tech stack would be a plus.
- High Expertise in Database Modelling (relational, multi-dimensional) & optimization and deep understanding of data architectures.
- Experience with HDFS (Hadoop and Hive) and Relational Database (Teradata, SQL Server, etc.) environments required.
- Skills in Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics, R and Statistical Analysis is preferred.
- Lead a team of 4-5 data engineers.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS Big Data technologies.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and AWS regions.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing products into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in data systems.