- Successfully drafted all aspects of composition of business analyst documentation including As-Is/To-Be process flows, User Stories , functional , non-functional requirement specifications, business rules, functional requirements, uses cases and wire-frames in Agile Methodology preferably in Insurance Domain.
- Successfully organized and conducted solution alignment meetings with B2B partners, Project Managers, Solution Architects for projects dealing with systems integration, web services, API, and XML data transfer in Agile Environment preferably in Insurance Domain.
- Aware of and solid exposure of [Responsible/Accountable/Consulted/Information]- RACI Matrix preferably in Insurance Domain.
- Extensive experience in Business Requirements Research/gathering and establish objectives, processes interacting with Client teams using techniques like meetings, workshops to capture the best possible technical solutions to requirements preferably in Insurance Domain.
- Extensively Drafted/captured User Stories over JIRA / Confluence preferably in Insurance Domain.
- Conducting live product demo for client teams and conduct the feasibility analysis of the requirements prepare the Wireframes and prototypes preferably in Insurance Domain.
- Work with stakeholders to outline requirements and translate them into functional and technical specifications preferably in Insurance Domain.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹1,500,000.00 - ₹2,000,000.00 per year
- Insurance: 4 years (Preferred)
- Total work: 4 years (Preferred)
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment
- Temporarily due to COVID-19