- Working closely with Product Managers and Customers for understanding of business requirements, competitor products and industry processes
- Analyzing Business requirements, eliciting requirements and organizing them
- Translating and simplifying requirements as part of Industry best practices
- Documenting Business requirements, Functional and Technical specifications, Use Cases, UML diagrams
- Prioritize requirements and creating conceptual prototypes and mock-ups
- Working as a subject matter expert for the team and be a key point of contact for developers, QA, UI, UX, and designers.
- Participating in daily stand-ups with development team and mitigate risk in delivery.
- Run user acceptance tests with Stakeholders, run workshops and possess training skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5 7 years’ experience in a SaaS company as a Business Analyst
- Ability to work to a methodology / procedure with experience in iterative development methodologies like Agile.
- Developing process models and other project deliverables using Microsoft Office tools such as Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated and confident combined with being a team player
- Experience in the use of, or implementation of, collaboration tools an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of the payroll and ERP tools would be an advantage
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills along with outstanding presentation skills would be advantageous