The ideal candidate will qualify, acquire, service, maintain, and expand the implementation partners client base in the US Staffing services for IT Tech positions across domains like Financial / HealthCare / Technology / Accounting / RPO / Construction & Logistics. They should have a strong desire to succeed, be self-motivated, and be comfortable with consultative sales techniques.
- Generate new implementation partnership accounts through networking, cold calling, development of marketing plans, and other techniques.
- Sell our temporary, project-based staffing services, and staffing partnering services.
- The sales process involves prospecting and account management via phone contact, email campaigns, and networking.
- Focus on creating and building relationships with hiring managers in the departments at target accounts.
- Set up meetings with potential client decision-makers, executives, human resources contacts, and other accounting personnel.
- Manage accounts through strong client-focused customer service and strong follow up and listening skills.
- Work with the recruiting team to understand job requirements and develop strategies to identify candidates for open positions.
- Ensure the candidate placement process is run smoothly and client needs and expectations are met.
- Manage engagements to ensure clients’ expectations are met.
- Negotiate contracts and ensure documentation is executed.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 6-12 years of professional business development in US Staffing services for IT Tech positions across domains like Financial / HealthCare / Technology / Accounting / RPO / Construction & Logistics.
- Demonstrated track record of consistently exceeding Staffing sales.
- Well-developed professional network and proven track record.
- A background in Accounting/Finance/HealthCare is preferred.