Responsible for a high volume of outbound calls with customers, physician offices, patients or third party providers about the company’s products or services following standard SOPs and procedures, working under direct supervision. Ensures all contacts receive efficient and courteous service. Duties may vary based on assigned department. This role will support the Save-A-Trip team.
This is a work at home position. To be considered, candidates must have an active home phone line (landline only - cell and VOIP services not authorized) and high-speed internet (cable/broadband or fiber optic) installed at time of application.
This is a full-time position with compensation at $11/hour.
- Resolves routine, general questions and problems submitted by customers, physician offices, patients and third party vendors via different sources with limited variety following established guidelines and standard SOPs and procedures. Utilizes all available information to choose the best solution and resolve customer concerns. Directs complex questions and problems to more senior staff level.
- Uses a computer application to log and track inquiries, as well as, to check the status of items that require follow-up or involvement of other parties. Documents contact interactions, records details, complaints, comments and actions taken.
- Coordinates with other functional areas as necessary. Refers unresolved escalated issues as designated by the departments for further investigation.
- Contacts customers, physician's office, patient or third party vendor to respond to inquiries or to notify them of investigation results and planned adjustments.
- Handles inquiries for one or more lines of business.
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Intermediate level keyboarding skills (at least 25 WPM, touch typing, formatting documents).
- Basic level PC skills (for example: start up and shut down computer, use mouse to point and click, start and close programs, switch between programs, save files, print documents and/or access information on-line).
- Basic Search Engines skills to include opening a browser, typing in URLs in the correct location, using a search engine, bookmarking a site, navigating using back/forward/stop buttons, and filling out forms online.
- Communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
- At least 1 year of customer service experience in centralized services or call center environment.
- Experience in Retail or healthcare.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Intermediate level keyboarding skills (at least 35 WPM, touch typing, formatting documents).