July 23, 2020
Part-time or full-time based on client engagement
Locations throughout the United States and/or virtual remote locations
Commensurate with experience, certification, and education
The company is currently hiring Chief Information Officers, Chief Technology Officers, and Technology Directors to provide virtual, part-time, and interim technology leadership services to our clients.
Client engagements will be a combination of on-site work, virtual remote work, and a hybrid combining both on-site and virtual remote work. The travel requirements will be established before the start of the engagement.
This is a part-time or contract position. Compensation is based on experience, certification, and education.
Each client engagement is unique. The high-level requirements for the engagement will be determined before the client engagement starts. However, the specific client goals must be initially clarified and understood at the start of the engagement. These duties may include the following:
Understand the client’s specific goals that they want to achieve from the engagement. Document the goals and scope of the engagement, review with the client to ensure accuracy. Provide a time estimate to complete the engagement.
Align the overall IT strategy with business requirements.
Identify the technology services required to support the client’s customers, partners, suppliers, and internal business operations.
Analyze the technology services that are required to support the client’s business. Perform an assessment of current services. Document the results of the assessment including suggestions for new technology services, updates to existing services, and termination of existing services. Document recommendations to the client based on the outcome of the assessment.
Review the IT organization structure, resources, and skills and make change recommendations based on review.
Lead initiatives to plan, design, build, deploy, monitor, and improve the technology services that are required to support the client’s business.
Provide advice, research, recommendations, and guidance for incorporating one or more specific technology product and service offerings into the organization. This includes the high-level approach, required resources, budget, and duration to integrate. Some of these emerging technology trends may include:
– Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Ethics, and Bias
– Digital Transformation and Services
– Internet of Things (IoT)
– Mobile Technology
– Predictive Analytics, Data Science, and Big Data
– Cloud Migration, Multi-cloud, and On-Premises Enterprise
– Network Modernization, SDN, SD-WAN, and Edge Computing
– Cyber Security, Privacy, Data Protection, and Regulatory Compliance
– Communications, Collaboration, and the Future of Work
– Agile Methods, DevOps, and Cloud-Native Design
– Employee Engagement, Experience, and Retention
Prepare for and conduct review meetings with the client’s leadership executives that include engagement scope, strategy, service performance, engagement deliverables, and progress updates.
Create engagement deliverables including:
– Business objectives and scope document
– Action plans including approach, budget and duration
– Technology service assessment and recommendations documentation
– Technology service inventory, requirements and design documentation
– Presentations to client business leaders
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, information systems, or equivalent. Advanced degree preferred.
– At least 15 years of experience participating in technology initiatives with a minimum of 5 years in a senior technology leadership role.
– Experience working with ITSM (IT Service Management), ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library), TOGAF (The Open Group Architecture Framework), COBIT (Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies) (Governance), KT (Kepner-Tregoe) are a plus.
– Experience leading a PMO (Program Management Office) and formal project management a plus.
– Sophisticated interpersonal skills including excellent written & oral communications, and presentation skills.
– Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Qualified and interested candidates, kindly email your resume to:
Offered Pay AmountPay Amount : Rs.
IndustryARTIFICIAL INTELLEGENCE AI/ML
number of openings :1