July 27, 2020
As an Odia Community Operations Manager, you would be managing teams
across different cities/districts of Orissa and attaining the best possible results from each of the assigned teams. You would be leading a community’s journey right from
the start to building a long-term relationship with them.
Key Responsibilities -
• Identify relevant people to build communities across different allotted cities of Orissa
• Onboard them and design training processes for them
• Define processes for monitoring their performance & providing long-term support
• Ensure smooth and efficient working of each of your communities
• Lead and manage a team of Community Operations Executives, who would be
closely working with the communities on a daily basis
• Strive to achieve the maximum potential of each of your assigned communities.
NOTE: The candidate should be able to read, write & speak in Odia
● Strong analytical foundation with meticulous attention to detail
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Strong intellectual curiosity
● Extremely organized and detail oriented
● Proficiency in Excel
Graduation/Post-Graduation from a tier-1 institute is required
Work-ex: 0-3 years
CTC: ₹5 LPA- ₹8 LPA
Inshorts (previously NewsInShorts) is a content consumption and discovery app which provides news and other trending content. It was started in 2013 with the aim of keeping people informed by presenting news in an easily consumable format. It is the highest-rated news app on Google Play Store.
Offered Pay AmountPay Amount : Rs.
number of openings :1
Qualification :Staffing Recruiting, Marketing