- Perform periodic hardware analysis of computer hardware and software using available technology and testing tools.
- Respond to all computer-related issues and provide technical support to all staff members.
- Oversee the company’s cloud storage accounts to guarantee they’re protected and secure.
- Conduct validation testing for new and renovated motherboards.
- Ensure existing computer equipment are up-to-date.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and incorporate new technology into existing units.
- Draft new computer equipment blueprints and present them to management.
- Plan and manage the production of computer hardware equipment.
- Develop and install software systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of design analytics, algorithms, and measuring tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A creative thinker with good analytical abilities.
- Proficient in problem-solving.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹250,000.00 to ₹500,000.00 /year
- computer engineer: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)