November 20, 2020
Please note that resumes without the following experiences will not be considered:
· At least 2 years in a large, top-tier consulting firm in strategy and operations roles
· At least 2 years working for, or consulting to, healthcare payers
First Quadrant Advisory is a strategy and performance consulting firm built on deep operational expertise. Because our associates have been both Clients as well as Consultants, they bring meaningful perspectives as well as market practices on issues that senior leaders face. Through distinctive methodologies, tools and accelerators, we help our clients build strategies that are sound, executable and enduring.
FQA is not all things to all people. We work only in industries or functions where our associates have first-hand experience in delivery and operating roles. If we haven't done the work, we don't consult on the work.
Job Summary and Responsibilities
This position requires two critical elements:
As an Associate, you will be responsible for supporting client engagements and deliverables. You will have ownership of specific deliverables within an engagement and will work daily with the engagement manager. Self-motivation, attention to detail and a thirst for learning are key characteristics of being successful in this role.
You can learn more about our Firm, our Values and our Services at www.fqadvisory.com.
To be successful in this role, ideal candidates possess the following:
Additional key qualifications:
· Capable of leading through influence
· Strong executive presence
· Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Able to manage competing priorities with a high level of organization and attention to detail
· Enjoy creative problem-solving in a rapidly changing environment
· Flexible, proactive and optimistic attitude
Offered Pay AmountPay Amount : Rs.
number of openings :1
Qualification :hiring, recruiting