A full-time long-term project with an exciting venture-funded startup out of the US (Silicon Valley, NYC, Tel Aviv, and India) and a giant media/tech Partner building a new type of solution that has the potential of changing the way we search and consume content online. The project was initially tested successfully in Wall Street and now we are taking it mainstream.
Quor is looking for an experienced Content Operations Specialist to help drive operational excellence across the platform. This role will find, create, build & own the operational processes around the product. The role will be instrumental in ensuring that the content is sourced, maintained, managed and syndicated.
Apply If you’re Someone who:
- Proactive, Individual contributor & hardworking with ability to follow the company’s vision.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and team player mentality.
- Goal driven & able to shift gears quickly without losing speed, focus, delivery or quality.
- Is able to adapt to evolving timelines.
- Is able to join us within 15 days of hiring.
Essential Job Functions
- Content project management to help keep content development flowing efficiently.
- Attend to the marketing team to streamline workflow, improving efficiency and quality.
- Conduct content audits and gap analysis, and use findings to develop recommendations to improve content creation/operations.
- Maintain daily news tracking and reporting and make changes based on data.
- Work closely with the content search engine to filter out the best content per project.
- Test the content APIs to analyze the content.
- Work Experience of ~5 years in Content Management/Operations in News, Content and Media field.
- Understanding of a Start-up culture.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and collaborate with content strategists, designers, copywriters, researchers, product marketers, and others to deliver quality content.
- Own and manage processes and reporting with cross-functional partners for tracking and monitoring performance on content accuracy.
- Experience in an operational or project management roles and collaborating within a fast-paced team environment.
- Skills in social and content management, including use of content management systems and other technologies.
- Stellar project management skills.
- Team oriented, creative, adaptable, and driven.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
If you are a workaholic, can work in a fast pace environment, can communicate clearly and effectively, responsible, can work easily and quietly from home, can attend sprint planning, and enjoy working remotely with other developers and product managers (in the same and different time zones) - then this can be your new long term job.