- Write, edit and produce content for web pages and in alignment with the
organization’s brand guidelines and overall strategy.
- Create content for marketing collaterals, contests and case studies in
association with the marketing team.
- Review the existing content in website and update it on a regular basis.
- Liaise with SEO and social media teams.
- Write content for Website blog, articles, social media posts and press
releases; in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.
- Generate content that engages users, drives user interest to gain
- Track and manage the creation and distribution of messages to the right
audiences at the right time as per plan.
- 2-4 years of professional experience writing & editing in the fields of
corporate communications or journalism or advertising. Prior
experience in a professional’s services organization is a plus.
- Impeccable command over written & spoken English.
- Graduate in English Literature/Mass Communications/Journalism or
- Proven ability in creating engaging and informative content and craft
key messages related to business.
- Outstanding listening and communications skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to seamlessly work with stakeholders, design teams and
communications experts/leads in a deadline driven environment.
- Proficiency in writing & editing for different channels. Experience in
social media, a definite plus.
- Hands-on practice to convert ideas into words effectively.
- Proficiency in MS Office and G-Suite applications. Exposure to
collaboration tools like SharePoint, a plus.
- Willingness to work and grow in startup culture with dedication towards
the Company's goals.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹250,000.00 - ₹300,000.00 per year
- total work: 2 years (Required)