Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference – Content Writer
SLX is looking for a highly passionate and enthusiastic Content Writer. Working in a dynamic and sustainable business environment, you will be responsible for communicating the most difficult of thoughts in a simple manner. If you are good with words – We are looking for you. As a content writer, you will be the voice of our company and our communities. Churning out articles and blogs which will add value to your profile and our products should be the ultimate goal. The knack to do a quick research and revamp existing content to give it a different angle will be an added advantage.
- Relevant education or equivalent experience in the field
- 3 years of work experience
- Must have excellent writing and editing skills in the English language.
- Knowledge of French or German as well as non-European language is a plus.
- Sound understanding of SEO and PPC.
- Should be open to working in a start-up culture: fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy environment with an ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Most of all should take pride in the art of writing and being the voice of our communities
- He/she should also be a self-starter .
Roles & Responsibilities
- Follow a dedicated content calendar and create Blogs, Articles, Press Releases, etc.
- Should be able to switch from one subject matter to another with ease
- Should be familiar with writing engaging social media posts
- Should be able to use new ways of working using online collaborative tools and design thinking
- Knowledge of social media tools will be a plus point
- Should be miles away from plagiarism and grammatical errors
- Quick delivery, dedication to meet tight deadlines and no compromises on quality is required
The Following Would Be Considered “A Plus” For Candidates
- You are passionate about sustainability
- Experience with online collaborative digital tools like Trello, data analytics & BI tools.
- Demonstrated maturity to support client in different time zones .
- Ability to listen carefully.
- Ability to read carefully.
- Should have demonstrated capability and willingness to work in a multicultural, dynamic and challenging environment
- Must be able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Exposure of interacting with business users in multiple locations
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment,
- Ability to adapt to unstructured requirements
Join us to accelerate learning, drive innovation and promote sustainability!