July 09, 2020
Gamma Marine Training Institute (An ISO Certified 9001:2015 Company) in collaboration with City of Glasgow College (UK) is founded with an aim to create a path-breaking revolution by offering qualitative and cost effective foreign education in India. City of Glasgow College and Gamma Marine Training Institute are in exclusive agreement for conducting nautical (UK CoC) courses in India.
We are RECRUITING for our editorial team that works alongside subject experts to create engaging narratives in impeccable language. Our magical learning experiences are delivered via videos, books, explainers and more. If you are passionate about making the world “Think and Learn”, we are the right place for you.
If you are someone who…
· has a knack for correcting spelling mistakes and can differentiate em dashes from hyphens,
· have a deep understanding of grammar and keen attention to detail, enough to know that this sentence should have started with a “has”,
· a hunger to learn and grow, the knack to thrive in a fast and furious, ever-changing, and cross-functional environment
· Ability to creatively visualize and communicate concepts in varied learning styles
· is wondering if you are eligible to apply, and also has a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in English or Journalism,
. . . then we’re looking for you! The position is a key part of an editorial team comprised of writers and editors who proof-read and fact-check. We are a fun-loving team and pride ourselves on building world-class products in record time.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to
· Proofreading content to ensure that the text is concise, consistent, and both grammatically and factually correct,
· Ensuring that each sentence is easy to read,
· Ensuring smooth, logical, and sequential flow of concepts,
· Collaborating with designers and writers to get products ready to ship,
· Taking ownership of your work and also driving your team’s growth.
· Writing intuitive and intriguing scripts for videos and books in your area of subject expertise or with help from other subject experts
· Storyboarding to bring the scripts to life in the form of books, games, and movies
· Creating questions, adaptive assessments, lesson plans, and other technology-enabled tools to help students learn via their own personalized learning path
The leadership is invested in your growth as an individual, within and beyond this company. Since Ed-tech is a relatively new industry we would appreciate active input from you as to what you would like your role or career to evolve into. That way we can help you get there.
· If you are a fresher, depending upon the initiative you show, in a year’s time, you may be mentoring your own team members and leading centres of excellence (Subjects, Writing, Assessments, Question Types).
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Fresher
Offered Pay AmountPay Amount : Rs.
number of openings :1