We’ve learned that the best customer support agents are smart individuals who love to soak up new knowledge and enjoy using their expertise to solve challenging customer problems. The weekly investments we make in our team’s professional development is what drives customer satisfaction as well as our agent happiness.
What You Will Be Doing
- Solving the difficult customer problems that our AI bot was unable to help them with.
- Use voice and written communications to ask insightful questions that get to the root cause of the customer’s problem.
- Generating solutions using your deep product knowledge and our rich knowledge bases
- Spending over 20% of your time learning, improving your ability to support the products you know and expanding the breadth of products you can support.
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Getting bored answering simple questions for the same product each day.
- Working on easy and simple tickets such as resetting passwords.
- Specializing in one single product or technology stack.
- Working alone and avoiding live customer interaction.
- Analyzing, writing, or debugging source code.
Customer Service Representative Key Responsibilities
- Be online for one of three daily shifts, as part of a team providing 24x7 global support.
- Take ownership of support incidents and use all available resources and knowledge to resolve them.
- Consistently improve the quality of your work by internalizing the feedback and coaching you receive from regular reviews of your completed tickets.
- Ability to communicate confidently with tech-savvy customers using perfect written and spoken English.
- Familiarity with a range of enterprise software solutions including Sharepoint and SQL and be comfortable in conversations with IT professionals and technical customers.
- Experience troubleshooting and solving technical problems.
- Customer advocacy, empathy and keen attention to detail.
- Experience in a technical support role covering enterprise software products.
- An education focused on Computer Science, MIS or similar technical disciplines.