Roles and Responsibilities -
- 10 + yrs. of related IT experience. Bachelor’s Degree at College of Engineering and Technology or equivalent work experience. Expert with multiple languages and tools. Expert in emerging technologies. Possesses broad based and in-depth knowledge of complex technologies, tools, methodologies, the enterprise and industry. Strong understanding of how technology relates to business, market and industry and applies knowledge to support the needs of critical systems and projects.
- CISSP certification a major plus. AWS/GCP architect certifications preferred.
- Broad knowledge of IT disciplines and how to secure them.
- Knowledge of Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standards. Knowledge of AWS and/or Cloud Technologies.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in a Cyber Security or Architecture related role.
- Experience with Azure security tools and options including Azure Identity Protection, Cloud App Security, Conditional Access, and Azure Security Center.
- Able to function independently and perform multiple functions and duties with minimal supervision or guidance. Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and experience with AWS and GCP cloud providers. Broad expertise in security concepts such as identity and access management, encryption, vulnerability discovery/management, and systems security. Experience in the payments industry a plus.
- Knowledge of concepts, philosophies and tools behind the design of applications, information and underlying information technologies.
Location- Noida /Pune
Role - Technical Architect
Industry Type - IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area - IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type - Full Time, Permanent
Role Category - Programming & Design
UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization