Key Quantitative Measures/Data
- Lead/Coordinate actions related to cyber security framework, process, tools, governance and assessment performed by the team.
- Providing updates (written reports) to management team on the review, assessment and publish a dashboard to the senior management capturing the cybersecurity metrics.
- Continuously assess and review the technical architecture of existing and new requirements and provide the input to minimize the risk.
- Support development of program and training for the team members.
- Continuously evaluate and assess current and future security needs of the organization and make recommendations and business case requests to substantiate changes.
- Partner with Global Information Technology, Risk & Compliance and other internal stakeholders.
- Working on the threat advisories, threat intel and hunting.
Qualifications and Experience Preferred
- Travel Eligibility -
- Required - Candidates must be willing/eligible to travel to/from India to other global geographical regions.
- Educational - Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or other IT related discipline
- Professional Qualifications - Desirable - CISSP, CISM, CRISC and CISA.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Work experience related to security tools implementation and configuration, Security operation process and Metrics.
- Experience with standard and guideline like ISMS (ISO 27001-2013), SOC, PCI, NIST framework and IT general controls.
- Experience developing Process and policies.
- Understanding of network security risks, exploits, and vulnerabilities.
- Proficiency in all the infrastructure layers, hardware, OS, virtualization, storage, network, database and security
- Threat advisories and threat intel and hunting.
- Hands on experience and knowledge of including but not limited to following's
- Vulnerability scanner
- Patch management solution.
- Data leakage solution
- Intrusion prevention systems
- Web content filter
- Web application firewall.
- Interface with Global Information Technology team, Risk & Compliance organization and other internal stakeholders.
- Requires the ability to respond proactively within the scope of a global, fast-moving corporation.
- Requires the ability to understand the requirement in details and act to minimize the risk of organization holistically.
- Manage escalations, incidents, and complex problems.
- Requires the ability to judge the gravity of a situation and an awareness as to what one can to, personally to bring it to resolution, as well as when to seek assistance.
- Maintain professionalism, solution focus, and loyalty to R&C and the larger objectives of HCL
- Requires the ability to distinguish between client interests and HCL interests and, knowing the distinction, to act in keeping with HCL's best interests.
- Maintain a positive attitude and provide an example of model behaviours to junior staff, particularly those in R&C function
- Requires the ability to maintain a perspective on events, understanding service provision is a field that is rife with highs and lows.
Role - Other
Industry Type - IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area - Other
Employment Type - Full Time, Permanent
Role Category - Other
UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG :Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate :Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate in Any Specialization