Meet our Team!
The most important criteria for joining our team located in Bangalore are:
- Exceptional analytical skills and a passion for unearthing insights through data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in fast-paced and highly collaborative environment both independently and as a member of a team
What You'll Do
The Sr./Data Analyst need to have a strong aptitude to build and drive the story behind the numbers and data instead of just generating data. Organised work ethics and high work efficiency are expected in this role. The incumbent will work closely with technical teams, product teams and the leadership team to help leveraging data for business. The person should be an expert in analyzing medium to large data sets and enjoy diving deep into data analysis.
- Structured thought process and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to turn data analysis into actionable insight and make appropriate recommendations to the business
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deliverables
- 1-4 years of relevant work experience in a business analyst/data analyst/statistical analysis role
- Ability to work cross-functionally, building and maintaining trust with internal stakeholders
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- High Proficiency with MS Excel/Google Spreadsheet/R and powerpoint.
- Experience on any Visualisation and Reporting Tool (Power BI preferred)
- Working Knowledge of Python/VBA/SQL is highly desirable
- Knowledge of applying statistical methods & Techniques like Regression, Hypothesis testing, Segmentation, Time Series Analysis, Multivariate Statistical Analysis, Predictive Modeling.
- Experience with Windows Azure or other cloud computing environments is nice to have.