Are you someone who has a scrappy entrepreneurial attitude and wants to solve real world challenges? Do you eat, breathe and sleep code? Do you enjoy finding elegant solutions to difficult bugs?
Join us and work for a global company that strives for high quality optimized code and be part of a rockstar squad that builds cutting-edge products. As a Junior Data Engineer, you will be solving challenges related to processing, visualization and presentation of continually scaling data in an easily accessible manner on the Skuad platform.
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers
- Design and develop end to end applications with very high quality
- Partner with multiple Product Owners and/or teams to document business needs/requirements and associated processes.
- Abstract away complex data interactions with easy-to-use APIs that will power web applications.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends and develop a deep understanding of the start-up ecosystem.
- Develop a sense of ownership and the zeal to build scalable applications
- Understand the market and participate in product roadmap discussions
- Experience in data warehouse technologies, data modeling and ETL development.
- You love technology and have a knack for picking the right set of tools for the job at hand.
- You are interested in learning Technical data analysis/ modeling using Excel/R/Power BI/SAS/STATA or similar platforms.
- Basic/Intermediate experience in any programming language, understanding of database architecture & design patterns.
- Strong concepts of Data Structures & Algorithms and a passion for coding.
- You aren’t afraid of taking ownership and accountability. You love challenges and won’t stop till you have found a solution.
- You are a performer and a team player that enjoys challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast-growing and start-up workplace
- You have 6-18 months of industry experience.
- You have the capability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- You have great communication and people skills