July 17, 2020
Infobelt has built a state-of-the-art Regulatory Platform, comprising of services for processing unstructured and semi-structured content, cloud and enterprise applications for managing compliance workflows and a complete data and document archiving platform for Enterprise clients. We are at the forefront of the RegTech movement and our products and services have been used in leading financial institutions for years.
We are looking for a Data Operations Analyst responsible for processing regulatory information into our applications. This includes verifying/validating the authenticity and scope of the regulations. Your responsibility will entail coordination with the development and product owner team to understand the applications and regulatory environment.
An ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, and a comprehensive understanding of working in a process driven environment.
This position is office-based in Hyderabad.
● Prepares, compiles, and sorts documents for data entry
● Verifies and logs receipt of data
● Transcribes source data into the required electronic format
● Performs high-volume data entry using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or other computer software
● Verifies integrity of data by comparing it to source documents
● Reviews data for errors, missing pages, or missing information and resolves any discrepancies
● Maintains a filing system and protects confidential customer information
● Performs regular backups to ensure data preservation
● Responds to requests to retrieve data from the database or electronic filing system
● Maintains a satisfactory level of quality and productivity per department standards
● Completes additional assigned tasks as required
● Graduate and above
● Formal computer training an advantage
● Proficient in relevant computer applications such as MS Office
● Knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
Key Competencies and Skills
● Planning and organizing
● Information collection and management
● Problem solving
● Attention to detail
● Communication skills
Offered Pay AmountPay Amount : Rs.
number of openings :1
Qualification :Planning and organizing ● Information collection and management ● Problem solving ● Attention to detail ● Communication skills ● Confidentiality