Entropik Technologies Pvt. Ltd. 3rd Floor, No 3164, SS Konerira, ESI Domlur Service Road, HAL 2nd stage, Bengaluru Karnataka-560008,Bangalore
May 01, 2020
Role Data Science (Computer Vision)
Experience: 3+ Years
Knowledge: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Image Processing, Computer Vision
Technologies: Python, OpenCV, Tensorflow, Keras, Numpy-Stack, Scikit-Image
Data Science team in Entropik is responsible for Research and Development and
implementation of new product features. The team constantly goes through current and
state of the art researches in the different areas and devises new techniques to make the
product better or come up with a new technologies. The team has churned out patent
pending technologies and is expanding keeping AI as it’s core foundation. Data Scientists are
required to understand different technologies both from Data and Implementation
perspective. A typical Process requires to run experiments, collect Data, Model it and then
coming up with better strategy to take the model to production level.
● Masters with at least 3 years of experience in relevant field.
● Strong understanding of Probability and Linear Algebra.
● Hands on experience in feature extractions such as HOG, HARR etc.
● Hands on Experience with Deep Learning and Machine Learning.
● Willing to learn new theoretical concepts and implementations.
● Ability to understand and summarise Research Papers and implement them.
● Experience with sensor data and Signal Processing is preferable.
Offered Pay AmountPay Amount : Rs.
number of openings :0
Qualification :Data Science