This is an exciting and challenging role for any person interested in transforming the Simpplr customer implementation journey. Simpplr is creating a self-service package aimed at providing our customers with the skills to navigate successfully through the implementation process. We are seeking an individual with strong written communications skills to lead customers through this guided journey.
You’ll be working in Gurugram alongside talented and really passionate engineers, designers, and researchers who are focused on building a world class application, some of whom are based in other locations. We offer a great working environment and an excellent opportunity to be part of a thriving startup.
Who You Are
- You have the ability to understand your audience, identify their specific requirements and create great digital content.
- You have the ability to create standard templates for various types of content and use your knowledge of human communications to identify the best ways to present this content for consumption by audience types.
- You bring significant experience in the writing of use cases, job aids and process documentation but possess a unique ability to package these individual pieces into a greater storyline.
- You are prepared to learn the product by participating in customer implementations and forming an opinion on how creative documents can replace current hands on practices. You are innovative and willing to take risks.
- You are structured, thoughtful and seeking to break the boundaries on the traditional interpretation of single dimensional documentation.
- You have a keen interest in the user experience and challenge yourself on a continuous basis to develop engaging and immersive experiences through the written word.
- Ability to lead by an example and operate in an environment promoting diversity, inclusion and respect
- Capacity to think laterally and encourage lateral thinking in team and high attention to detail
- Self-starter, able to work independently, with strong time management skills
- Ability to work on multiple business demands, successfully handle ambiguity, prioritize and deliver in a timely manner with high standards
We Are Seeking An Individual With The Following Experience
- 5+ years in writing content for marketing, advertising and products
- Ability to research topics
- Create storylines
- Arrange material in chapters or parts.
- Edit content for correct spelling and grammar.
- Work with the implementation team and customers to revise and rewrite sections.
- Use desktop or electronic publishing software.
- Create and maintain a customer facing blog
- Differentiate the Simpplr self-service offering in the marketplace
- Use your technology to publish content across multiple platforms (Knowledge Base, Marketing, Industry blogs etc.)
Bachelors - (Preferably from Tier-1 College)
Desired Skills and Experience