About the role:
As Mediaqart grows at a rapid pace, it’s an exciting time to join the team and be a part of the Mediaqart story. As Digital Marketing Executive, you will have a direct hand in Mediaqart’s success as you'll be responsible for delivering the company’s digital marketing strategy and work on strategic projects to improve and innovate on our marketing efforts by planning and executing digital marketing campaigns. The right person will be comfortable in an ownership environment, loves problem-solving and thrives in high-demanding start-up culture.
About you & what you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for creating, planning and executing strategies and campaigns across channels such as Social Media, Google ads, SEO, SEM and content marketing.
- You will be involved in execution of acquisition and retention CRM strategies in partnership with business leads and campaign planning across multiple business units
- You will be analyzing marketing campaign performances and provide actionable insights and opportunities for enhancement, continuous testing, and optimization to increase campaign effectiveness’
- You will be designing and executing customer engagement process to ensure these customers are actively engaged with the platform and ensure they renew their subscriptions
- Operations Experience: You will be required to have an analytical, structured approach gained through solid experience. You must have an in depth and up-to-date knowledge about;
- Website Creation and Management
- Search Engine Optimisation including Keyword research, analysis and methods to increase keyword density, on page and off page optimisation including backlinking. Use of SEO tools to increase efficiency in this domain.
- Google Adwords, Display Network and DoubleClick.
- Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Marketing, Facebook Analytics
- Knowledge of required tool-sets like Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Meltwater, Online CRM software etc.
- Online Reputation Management
What you’ll need:
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant digital marketing experience
- Deep understanding of content marketing and best practices
- Paid search, social, SEO and display channel expertise and deep knowledge of OMNI channel outbound and inbound marketing tactics
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to get work completed.
- Working knowledge of one or more of the analytics packages (e.g. Facebook Marketing Analytics, Google Analytics, G-Suite) and proven ability to drive data-driven decision making.