December 08, 2020
Digital Marketing Executive
Learnsure Ai is a learning transformation company that delivers innovative corporate learning and development practices on a single enterprise-grade platform to offer insurance and financial services companies a revolutionary digital learning experience.
We seek to enhance productivity and learning experiences with the integration of technology to improve learning outcomes.
The candidate will work closely with the marketing and business development teams
in the planning and execution of company’s digital marketing strategy and alignment of content and data driven marketing campaigns.
- Management of the company's online presence in order to engage with prospects and existing customers.
- Keeping pace with offline and online marketing strategies, plans to acquire new customers, sales strategies and in particular online marketing industry trends and development.
- Drive and manage digital campaigns aimed at lead generation
- Planning & implementation of promotional activities, SEO and PPC campaigns,
- Source and test new user acquisition channels / partners, and optimization opportunities to make campaigns more effective
- Manage social media properties and keep them up to date with relevant and engaging content
- Drive the SEO for the website and blogs
- Manage the email platform for the company and ensure it delivers maximum returns
- Managing online media posts and interacting, twitting on social network with users and customers
- Work in the distribution of content marketing as part of the content strategy
- Support revenue enhancement by using innovative digital technologies & analytic tools
- Leverage social media opportunities to engage with customers, distribution partners and employees.
We are looking for an ambitious, creative self starter with great relationship and communication skills
Familiarity with Facebook & Linkedin campaigns, SEO, Google AdWords (SEM), display marketing, ad networks, and testing methods, metrics driven marketing, managing social media & email marketing platforms will be an advantage.
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing or related field
· Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts
· Minimum 2 years experience with B2B social media and content generation
· Strong creative and analytical skills
This role is presently remote but will be based at the Learnsure AI office at City Vista, Kharadi, Pune once advisable in line with Govt health and safety guidelines.
Further information about the company is available at www.learnsure.ai or https://www.linkedin.com/company/learnsure/
Offered Pay AmountPay Amount : Rs.
number of openings :1
Qualification :SEO, MarketingngEO, MarketingO, Marketing