The position reports to General Manager India COE and is responsible to coordinate and liaise with stakeholders in India and Onshore on driving implementation of operational strategies and ensuring correct and timely deliverables in given vertical. The Person will be focused to continuously improve Operational processes to make them more efficient, reliable and cost effective. Director Operations will be one of the most important enablers to achieve the vision of making “World Class Numerator Operations (Ops.) Center”.
Strategy & Planning
- Work closely with India and Onshore leaders / stakeholders to devise a strategic roadmap in alignment with overall Ops. strategy to ensure robust Excellence culture deployment for sustained and long-term business benefits.
- Plan and implement smooth transition of processes to India COE based on strategic roadmap and timely deployment.
- Ensure alignment with corporate and business expectations on cost utilization.
- Work seamlessly with Leadership team to identify strategic projects at Numerator end
- Ensures the delivery from the team excels in terms of accuracy and timeliness, and outcomes are expected and aligned as per clients’ business objectives.
- Focuses on improving productivity of the teams though various levers of continuous improvement.
- Effective People Management of the span and ensure data driven performance management is done.
- Coordinate and work along with vertical leaders in achieving business goals.
- Establish and run operations through governance mechanism and reviews.
- KRA alignment of Ops. TLs and supervisors to promote and deploy data-oriented approach.
- Deploy R&R mechanism to motivate people as per their performance.
- Exhibits sense of urgency and champions change that pushes for continuous improvement across Ops. Team and partner end resulting into efficiency improvement, sustained quality and lower operating cost.
- Have appropriate succession planning in place for TLs and Managers so that associates can be groomed up the ladder
- Should be able to effectively lead conflict management in his vertical
- Collaborate with Leadership Team to ensure layered KPI deployment and strategy deployment.
- Mentoring Six Sigma GB/BB projects for timely and successful closure of the projects.
Skills & Requirements
- BE/B.Tech from a reputed university. MBA Preferred. Or, non-BE/B.Tech graduation with MBA
- Relevant experience of 15+ years in handling large scale operations.
- 5+ years of senior management/leadership experience is in handling large teams over multiple geographies, hierarchies and functions.
- Should be Six Sigma Green Belt certified or Black Belt trained
- Should possess excellent communication skills
- Should have domain expertise in market research
- Should be solution oriented individual and think out of the box
- Directly managed operations for a span of 100+ associates
- Highly creative individual with balance of implementation and business knowledge as well as excellent ability to communicate concepts and design rationale