Role Context :
We are looking for a young incumbent to be part of the Employee Engagement & Experience team at udaan. This is a critical role for growth of the organisation given the exponential expansion plans at hand.
The incumbent will be responsible to drive improvements in employee engagement and experience, in turn supporting efforts to improve the organisation’s performance, pulse and wellbeing. Support the business to maintain effective employee relations, creating a positive environment for business improvement and change.
- Design and maintain an effective employee engagement framework to support the goals and vision of our people strategy and operating plan.
- Monitor employee engagement through employee surveys and design interventions that support teams across the business to meet engagement targets.
- Introduce and deliver innovative and best practice solutions to continuously increase employee engagement.
- Design Rewards & Recognition framework for the entire organisation across geographies and BUs; doing benchmarking study across multiple industries and seeking inspiration from best practices.
- Work in collaboration with the HR team to analyse on boarding and exit data, recommending and leading on intervention to address retention issues.
- Work with the internal team to ensure our communications engage our diverse workforce, celebrate success and, recognise and appreciate the employees.
- Support managers and colleagues through change initiatives including new ways of working, to ensure the concerns of colleagues are addressed and they feel fully supported.
KRAs of the role
- Employee engagement targets are met.
- Targeted accreditations and awards are achieved.
- Organisation’s performance and pulse are improved.
- Must have at least 2 to 4 years of demonstrated experience of working in process oriented and high quality work environments.
- Excellent working knowledge of COE, organisational development including employee engagement, performance management and employee relations.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Power Point and Excel.