December 11, 2020
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced individual with 10+ years of work experience as an executive assistant or office manager to be part of Novistra Capital in India.
Novistra Capital is a New York based boutique advisory firm that provides investment banking services such as mergers, acquisitions and private equity financing. Novistra takes an industry specific approach in assisting clients with their growth needs. We work with companies on buy side or sell side advisory with a particular emphasis on identifying and implementing strategic growth options. Our team has particular expertise in cross border transactions in the United States, UK, Philippines and India. We have been involved in over 50 transactions across our chosen sectors.
Primary Responsibilities as an Operations Manager:
· Office Management: You will be responsible for managing the office in Delhi and coordinating with other locations in New York and London.
· Finance: Coordinating with the accountants for invoicing and MIS
· HR: Helping with placing ads, shortlisting candidates etc.
· IT: Coordinating with IT vendors for IT support
· CRM: Updating the Novistra internal CRM and ensuring compliance by the team
· Marketing: Coordinating with marketing agencies
· Calendar Management: Assisting MDs with calendar management if required
· Research: Providing support to the team with desktop research if required
Desired skills and qualifications:
· 10+ years of relevant experience including working with senior management in India and abroad
· Excellent skills with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Ability to multitask and being a stickler for meeting deadlines
· Strong fundamental understanding of accounting and finance
· Superior problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
Offered Pay AmountPay Amount : Rs.
number of openings :2
Qualification :Python, Elixir, Java, RabbitMQ, Kafka, PostgreSQL, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Prometheus