Fractal Analytics is a strategic AI partner to Fortune 500 companies with a vision to power every human decision in the enterprise. Fractal is building a world where individual choices, freedom, and diversity are the greatest assets; an ecosystem where human imagination is at the heart of
every decision. Where no possibility is written off, only challenged to get better. We believe that a true Fractalite is the one who empowers imagination with intelligence.
Fractal has been featured as a Great Place to Work by The Economic Times in partnership with the Great Place to Work® Institute and recognized as a ‘Cool Vendor’ and a ‘Vendor to Watch’ by Gartner.
- Looking for a Business Analyst in Finance & Accounts (F&A) Analytics function, who has the experience working as Business Analyst in at-least one of the finance functions i.e. Procure to Pay (PTP), Order to Cash (OTC), Record to Report (RTR) & Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
- Detailed requirements gathering and documentation preparation, which will include: Developing requirements with stakeholders who have difficulty articulating them, understanding the business processes and desired outcomes.
- Should have extensive experience in stakeholder management, BRD/FRD preparation, guiding the delivery team on business/functional understanding, helping in preparing the testing plan to do thorough validation, UAT sign-off & documentation.
- Expertise in any of the data visualization tools like Qlikview, Qliksense, Power BI or Tableau
- Good to have exposure on Python/SQL language and AI/ML concepts.
- Drive the development and support of self-service data and analytic solutions that empower the customer to explore and manage data insights
- Has worked in Agile development model during the development cycle.
- Good to have exposure to SAP system.
- The individual should bring thought leadership and best practices in the area of F&A, and should be able to drive the conversations with clients on new and emerging trends in this space
- Capable of working with development teams locally and globally.
- Strong Analytical thinking and client management experience with hands-on experience in problem-solving
- Take lead in the data synthesis process, solution design, and creation of actionable insights, Implications, and recommendations to address client's business issues and /or identify opportunities in the areas of F&A and Spend analytics
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Vision and ability to build and implement scaled solutions
Qualification & Experience
- 4+ years of experience in F&A, Spend analytics across a diverse set of industries
- Should have experience in delivering F&A analytics in a service organization
- Deep knowledge of accounting and performance management.
- Strong grasp of business strategy, risks, and markets
- Excellent at stakeholder management and ability to drive groups, including senior level groups, to conclusions
- Hands-on experience of various F&A tools
- Ability to structure & solve business problems, innovating, where required. Must have the ability to adapt to changing business priorities in a fast-paced business environment.