The Finance co-ordinator reports to the Managing Director, Finance in Pune. The position plays the role of an executive assistant to the MD, Finance and is the extended arm to coordinate smooth operations amongst various finance verticals at the Pune office of Evolent Health International.
Administrative assistance and calendar management
- Ensuring a smooth meeting experience for all attendees by setting the meetings in advance, ensuring zero overlaps, driving a strong culture of value for time, making sure the right people are available on meetings and ensuring agendas are set ahead of meetings for fruitful meetings
- Make sure the MD, Finance is always at the right place at the right time
- Management of paperwork and signatures/ sign-offs
- Timesheet submissions and approvals
- Act as delegate for the MD, Finance to ensure timely approvals and sign-offs
- Build an aptitude for what the MD, Finance needs at any point of time and be the person who is always available at the right time
- Provide assistance on monthly finance packs, OKR tracking, monthly all-hands presentations, firm-wide material etc.
- Assist with ad-hoc accounting, reporting and other needs from the finance leadership group
- Work with the finance leadership to collate key data points & finance metrics for the MD, Finance on a regular cadence.
- Drive initiatives and pathways for career enhancements among the finance verticals
- Build, drive and collate agendas for 1:1 meetings, all-hands meetings, manager’s meetings etc.
- Be the eyes and ears for the MD, Finance and play the role of coordinator amongst the different teams within Finance
- Assist and improve the onboarding experience for finance new hires to ensure a world class onboarding experience and a high level of employee engagement
- Manage the provisioning for new roles and accesses
- Drive the rewards and recognition program for the finance team by playing the role of CFO (chief fun officer)
- Coordinate travel plans for MD, Finance and other travelers within the Finance org or other traveler as needed
The Experience You’ll Need (Required)
- 0-5 years of experience as a finance executive or an executive assistant in a large or mid-sized company
- Communication skills worthy of interface with executive leadership
- A finance degree with a basic understanding of finance concepts
- A flair for taking up anything and everything to keep the finance org running smoothly
- Eye to detail with a flair to take care of all activities within scope without follow-up
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills with the ability to influence others.
- Good excel and analytics skills with the ability to get into the detail