Our client is looking out for Manager and Assistant Manager - Finance who has atleast 8 yrs and 5 yrs of experience respectively. The candidate must have a team handling experience along with an exposure F&A Process, Invoice processing, Accounts Payable.
The candidate should have handled entire gamut of procure to pay (P2P) process. Along with the domestic clients if the candidate has handles international clients then those candidates will be preferable.
- Responsible to ensure timely and accurate booking of all invoices by the team for Raw material, expenses, utility, rent, etc. as per turnaround time (TAT)
- Ensuring highest level of process adherence
- Manage and direct activities of team members, setting and monitoring performance against objectives
- Ensuring timely and accurate reporting of month end accruals
- Resolving issues while invoice processing.
- Managing PAN India utility and rental payments
- Vendor reconciliations
- Timely booking of MSME vendor invoices
- Periodic performance reporting (KPIs) and review with relevant stakeholders
- Helping in various audits
- Maintain strong audit, policy and tax compliance & controls
- Deliver target productivity in coordination with the transformation team
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders
- Manage complex or sensitive escalations from team leaders
- Continuous Process improvements with best in class practices
- Graduate/ Post Graduate with 5-12 years of experience in F&A processes, Accounts Payable, Invoice Processing
- Proficiency in ERP, MS Dynamics would be an added advantage, Excel, PPT
- Detail-oriented and analytical