- Overall responsibility for FP&A for both LBS, and work with LBS’ Shared Services to deliver set objectives in Internal Controls, Tax, Accounting and GL and working with LBS’ Shared Services
- Formulate Service Level Agreement with LMS and drive fulfilment of service level by LBS’ Shared Services
- Lead financial analyses, forecasting and planning
- Coordination and lead the following financial business process for the India SU(LBS) - Annual business plan/forecasting; financial reporting, strategic planning, quarterly updates and latest thinking, Monthly Flash & Sales Forecast & Mid-month Reviews, Weekly Sales Forecast calls, Funnel Management etc
- Lead the monthly closing activities (coordinate with LMS Shared Service for financial accounting), such as gather inputs, perform data analytics, prepare the management review deck (including powerpoint decks)
- Lead the streamlining monthly, quarterly and yearly process to ensure accurate P/L reporting and forecasting
- Drive adoption of standardized reporting, analytics and data management
- Formulate dashboards, benchmarking and other analytics to proactively alert the organization about performance and issues.
- Business Partnering - Provide strong commercial/financial decision support to India SU team for LBS to ensure financial discipline in business decisions
- Document Standard Works, Drive Continuous improvements, ensure 100% internal controls and SOX compliance, any other audit/ compliance. Always challenge status quo
- Review and Challenge Funnel, Demand Forecast & Financial Forecast by Business
- Drive Distributors (via Operations) to collect and analyse In market Sales, Distributor Inventory accuracy and reporting
- Oversight responsibility in Pricing analysis & Pricing Targets
- Any other ad-hoc projects relating to Finance and/ or Business
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.