October 14, 2020
· Ensure successful execution Process Training for e-Commerce Process
· Experience required Manage end-to-end process training for the new batch. Support new hires during OJT
· Training & updating the floor associates with the regular changes in the process if required.
· Monitoring their performance & progress closely, ensuring that key metrics & measurements for the process are implemented & reviewed.
· Working on action plans to fix the areas of weakness.
· Obtaining, organizing, analyzing &interpreting data related to processes
· Identifying the root cause of errors & implementing process improvements as preventative measures when necessary.
· Ensuring continuous improvement in service, the performance of trainees & growth of process.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, OTHER ABILITIES-
· Very Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
· Ecommerce process knowledge will be preferred
· Customer/ Client Handling Skills
· Experience in any product/process/soft skill/up-skilling training
· Min. 2 Years of experience in process training
· Open to Work in 24X7, 6 days working Rotational shift
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
Offered Pay AmountPay Amount : Rs.
number of openings :1
Qualification :Very Strong written and verbal communication skills (English) , Ecommerce process knowledge will be preferred