July 30, 2020
About Craftech 360
Craftech360 is a two-year-old startup, led by a team of passionate engineers, focusing on Innovations in cutting-edge technology for the events industry and other industries as well. We have diversified our solution-portfolio into varied domains like IoT, embedded technology, RFID, VR/AR, virtual events, content development, and other similar trends in the industry. We have served to 60+ brands to some of the likes of Renault, Nissan, TVS, Microsoft, Google, Lenovo, Oneplus, SAP, HCCB, Budweiser, AB InBev, HSBC, Etihad Airways, Paypal, Amazon Prime Video, JK Tyre, Adobe, Accenture, Fidelity, Deloitte, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Fastrack, Titan, Intuit, SBI Life Insurance, Abbott Laboratories, Indian Oil, AstraZeneca, and many other companies.
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
2.Create a website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
3.Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
4.Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
5.Create and maintain software documentation
6. Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
7. Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
6. Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 28th Jul'20 and 1st Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 5 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours
Offered Pay AmountPay Amount : Rs. 2000.00
IndustryFull Stack Developer
number of openings :3