We are looking for a high-performing General Manager-Sales & Marketing. The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
General Manager-Sales & Marketing responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics, action plans, hit annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trend.
- Strategic Thinking – market analysis, sales schemes, customer partnerships, leveraging digital push, putting up ‘out of box’ ideas, future planning and scenario building.
- Analytical Skills – viewing figures in sales, stocks, orders, collections, call reports, etc. Viewing market data, co-relating and analysing. Cost benefit analysis in pricing products for blended margins.
- HR Skills – handling front end manpower with the right tact and pressure, hiring right manpower, building regional and zonal leaders and working harmoniously with senior management.
- General Awareness – overall picture of the national market; geographic localisation issues, competitions’ strengths and weaknesses, obtaining market intelligence and data gathering.
- Implementation Skills – ability to implement by delegation and follow through, monitoring the day to day operations at senior levels, periodic checks at mid senior levels and key customer contacts.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Medical Devices/Healthcare
- Min 20+ years' of relevant work experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills