- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Strong graphic design skills Layout skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software Acute vision
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Handles rejection
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustration
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Lightroom
- CorelDRAW Graphics
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: ₹25,000.00 - ₹50,000.00 per month
- total work: 2 years (Required)
- Illustrator: 2 years (Required)
- Photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
Graphic Design Competencies:
- Photoshop (Preferred)
- Illustrator (Required)
- Graphic Designing (Preferred)
- Corel Draw (Preferred)
- Collaborate with marketing teams and management to discuss which mockups are effective, and use their feedback to develop final drafts
- Revise the work of previous designers to create a unified aesthetic for our brand materials
- Other duties as requested