Manager – Business (Marketing & Sales) will report directly to the Directors of the company
Job Overview: Though the designation is named as Manager, but the position is very senior. You will be one of the core members of the team in an aggressively growing ed-tech firm with large Fortune 50 to funded startups as clients. This is a client facing role and involves a lot of strategy building. This role gives you exposure to learn the complete picture of Ed-Tech industry marketing and sales. You'll also have to manage the digital marketing and sales team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Strategize, manage and be actively involved in marketing and branding campaigns (both B2B and B2C)
- Account manager for all the corporate education and consulting requirements
- Work directly with very senior management team at large Fortune 500 companies
- Coordinate with all the stakeholders to ensure smooth execution of client’s deliverables post winning the projects
- Pursue business from new clients and old clients
- Create and market innovative products / services to create new revenue channels
- Competitor analysis
Education And/ Or Requirements
- Post-Graduate from Tier 1 MBA colleges (marketing specialization preferred)
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing/strategy/Business Development roles
- Proficient with Microsoft tools (Excel, Power point, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (listening, writing and verbal) as well as interpersonal skills
- Digital marketing exposure is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in sales coordination and ability to work independently. Must be self-starter and multitask oriented.
- Exciting and challenging work as each client requirement could be unique. You get exposed to all facets of the ed-tech business, right from project costing, pitching, execution, quality planning, etc.
- Competitive Salary with expenses reimbursed. INR 10 to 15 Lakhs CTC.
- Travel to clients’ offices across India and abroad (post pandemic)
- Attend and learn different digital tech, marketing, data science, etc. courses for free
- Participate in large industry networking conferences on company’s expense
How to Apply?
- Send your resume email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you get shortlisted, appear for an interview directly with the founders (interview schedule will be shared with the shortlisted participants).
- Get an offer letterJ