We are a growing Securities firm based in Andheri West that has a unique structure and management style which fosters entrepreneurial environment with continued mentorship and flexible work schedule to manage work life balance.
The Individual will be responsible for overall financial consolidation of the business, providing management reports related to budgeting and financial analysis in addition to his/her contribution towards the Project Management Office.
- Preparing and presenting financial reports for board meetings and investors
- Working with executives and business heads to prepare budgets and track profit / loss performance by business unit and on consolidated basis
- Providing advice on financial matters impacting on the company as a whole
- Corporate Finance & Accounting Operations:
- Comply with all reporting, accounting and audit requirements including Taxation and GST imposed by the capital markets or regulatory bodies of capital markets in which the securities of the firm are traded or are about to be traded or otherwise listed
- Develop and manage all financial and accounting processes, in line with the business strategy, plans and processes, while ensuring adequate financial controls, discipline, and statutory compliance
- Review procedures relating to the preparation of the company’s plans / budgets / forecasts and controls pertaining to key finance activities, monitor adherence to the relevant processes, policies and take timely action in case of deviations
- Provide coordination in budgeting, MIS, finalization of accounts, working capital management efforts of the company.
- Ensuring that the objectives of the project management office are met by continuous feedback and follow ups with the division heads.
- Liaising with other departments and business units on a range of issues
- Ensure that the project reports are maintained in standardized formats and the SOPs are adhered to.
- Prepare dashboards to aid in decision support system.
- Keep track of the project updates and the timelines therein are met.
- Apprise the management on the various gaps in the project reports or the execution therein through constant review and monitoring mechanisms.
- Ensure all compliances related to Corporate Accounts and Finance are adhered to in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate would have :
- Chartered Accountant with 8-10 yrs (post qualification experience) in accounting and finance.
- Candidates from Broking/Finance/Service/Logistic industry preferred.
- Experience of corporate structures, corporate law, financial regulation and financial governance.
- Candidate should be self-driven with analytical mind and process oriented.
- A team player expected to work in diversified environment.
- Good in communication skills.