Ascensia Diabetes Care is a global specialist diabetes care company, dedicated to helping people living with diabetes. Our mission is to empower people living with diabetes through innovative solutions that simplify and improve their lives. We use our innovation and specialist expertise in diabetes to develop high quality solutions and tools that make a positive, daily difference for people with diabetes.
Major Tasks And Responsibilities Of Position
- Develop & implement short & long-range strategic marketing plans and budgets for marketing to meet the needs of a varied customer base & increase market penetration & profitability.
- Manage FY 2020 marketing activities, programs, projects and P&I budgets allocated to ensure best possible implementation and ROI for India.
- Provide strategic direction to the product portfolio, branding, positioning and pricing, and in conjunction with Country Manager and his sales teams, oversee the preparation, implementation, executional excellence and review of marketing and promotional programs in accordance with global and regional strategic objectives.
- Lead the reapplication of global marketing assets to fit the Indian consumers and PWDs, HCPs, customers to drive market share and sales growth, build brand equity and engagement.
- Identify & develop new or existing business opportunities, market segments & potential customers to expand market share. Build positive relationships & maintain contact with key customers.
- Partner with APAC Digital Manager to devise a plan for digital marketing strategy and identify opportunities to drive digital marketing platforms for the product category including Ecommerce Expansion.
- Lead, mentor/develop team members across HCP and Trade Marketing, and foster a cohesive team spirit. Evaluate the capability of teams and identify development needs.
- Support the sales organization to develop and implement successful trade marketing programs. Collaborate closely with the region to develop marketing programs which align with the regional segment strategies.
- Drive commercial partnerships with digital health partners, building acquisition of new users, driving testing frequency and retention of existing users.
- Build loyalty program with retention strategy utilizing CRM Marketing / database users.
- Partner with external agencies to ensure execution of operational marketing programs in scientific domain, digital, media, BTL, ATL, launch campaigns, tracking effectiveness of executed programs against sales timelines and budget.
- Adhere to all compliant regulations including LMR regulations across marketing tools and materials for internal and external use.
Ascensia offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and are driven by innovation and the desire to improve the lives of our patients, we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of five business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice.
To All Recruitment Agencies
Ascensia does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Ascensia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.