Dear Job Seeker,
We are looking for an HR Executive to manage our full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates, basic operation and MIS for our Start-Up Company.
HR Executive responsibilities include sourcing candidates online, updating job ads and conducting background checks. If you have experience with various job interview formats, including phone screenings and group interviews and can help us recruit faster and more effectively, we do like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will play an important part in building a strong employer brand for our company to ensure we attract, hire and retain the most qualified employees.
Responsibilities : -
- Designing and updating job description.
- Crafting recruiting emails to attract passive candidates.
- Source potential candidates from various online channels.
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates.
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms.
- Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person).
- Prepare and distribute assignments and numerical, language and logical reasoning tests.
- Advertise job openings on company careers page, social media, job boards and internally.
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to concerned team manager.
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits.
- Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire.
- Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events.
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs.
- Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard.
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive or similar role.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Experience with sourcing technique.
- Understanding of referral programs.
- Solid verbal and written communication skill.
- Proficiency MS Excel and Power Point.
- Graduation in Human Resources Management i.e. BBA/ MBA in HR
- Willing to work with Start-Up Company is mist.
** Huge Incentive > Based on your work ability you can be a part of core team and get a stack of the company.