- Coaching- Provide dedicated mentorship and coaching to multiple leads and employees with specific focus on: employee advocacy/engagement, HR fundamentals and process training, employee
relations management, performance management, career development, talent assessment,
acquisition and retention and workplace investigations as appropriate.
- Employee Advocacy- Provide employees and leads with an available first point of contact for questions and mentorship on fundamental HR topics and issues.
- Employee Relations- Support employee relations investigation needs through conducting intake and supporting ER representatives and Employee Relations Managers on information gathering, case support and resolution. Provide advice and counsel to leads and employees to ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures and practices at 100% compliance to promote an ethical and compliant work environment. Liaison with the legal partners for ER matters wherever required
- Organization health- Provide tracking and identification of hot spots within the organization as it relates to the overall organizational effectiveness and health.
- Employee Engagement/Experience - Manage employee engagement programs and support managers with tools or action planning to drive Organization Health agenda.
- Talent Management- Support the Talent Management processes through partnership with the HR Leaders and Business Managers in the organization, particularly developing toolkit and communications that help managers with Talent Reviews.
- Employee & Manager Development - Support people managers with career conversations, Development Plans/Career Growth Plans and other development initiatives
- Process Improvement & Automation- Develop standardized process as it relates to manual work through the creation of SOPs that can be used for best practice sharing across the global organization. Partner with other specialists within the organization for the development of tools that can be scaled across the business and serve as best practices for the organization.
- Policies- Review local policies and processes in order to ensure that they are fit for purpose.
- Identify, plan and implement key projects to improve quality, reduce cost, and increase productivity resulting in business improvement, manager effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
- Assist with other HR special projects or initiatives as needed. Lead other site-wide HR projects as necessary, working across multiple client groups.
Location- Mumbai, should be open to travel to Pune
- Experience required- 2-3 years of experience from tier 1 B-schools or 3-6 years from tier 2 B-schools. Plant experience is mandatory. Manufacturing industry experience is a plus.
- Education- Master’s degree in Human Resources from tier 1/2 HR B-Schools (TISS/IIM/SIBM/SCMHRD/MDI)
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking and analysis.
- Strong communication skills; excellent spoken and written English.
- Experience in working in a highly matrixed organization
- Project management and execution skills
- Thrives in a high-pressure environment and able to manage multiple simultaneous priorities
- Able to build trust with managers thanks to strong expertise and judgement
- Possesses intellectual curiosity; brings insight into the team & business
- Self-starter, organized and able to design things from scratch
- Exposure to talent analytics - ability to create reports and analyse org and people metrics.
- Experience and specific knowledge of human resource theory, functions and practice; performance management systems and employee development
The incumbent is expected to perform the duties Living the Unifrax Values of Safety, Ethics, People, Commitment, Customer Focus, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, Teamwork, and Speed and Agility.